So I know that i have not been the best at keeping up with this but after dumping a bag of brownie mix into a drawer rather than a bowl I am hoping that I can get some of my feelings out on here and I am going to start with the 10 days of me that I am going to steal from Priscilla, my talented, adorable, sweet, and hilarious cousin in law or something like that.
Day 1- 10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now.
Day 2- 9 things about yourself.
Day 3- 8 ways to win your heart
Day 4- 7 things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5- 6 things you wish you'd never done.
Day 6- 5 people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day 7- 4 turn-offs
Day 8- 3 turn ons
Day 9-2 images that describe your life right now and why.
Day 10- 1 confession.
So day 1- 10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now.
1- I love you! You make my day when i get to come and get you and you yell out mama my heart melts all over again. I am so lucky to have you in my life and couldn't ask for a better daughter than the one I have.
2- I love you too and am grateful to you for how hard you work to give us what we have. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I know that we have hard times and sometimes they seem to happen more and more and I am sorry but thanks for always forgiving me and putting up with the hard times.
3- I admire you and hope that everything works out for you and your cute little family. I wish you did not have to go through it because it could not have happened to a better person. I hope your little one gets better an better and can come home!
4- I love you but it is time to be done. I will go crazy if I have to do it for much longer. Either quit or step up and be better what we know you are capable of.
5- I admire you so much I am not sure how you have put up with me for so long. Thank you for being a great example to me so that I can be a great example to my children you are amazing.
6- Quit being so rude. People really could like you if you didn't try and control everything that happens and when people give you something either say no thank you or buck up and do it with out having to ruin it for everyone.
7- I love you and worry about you a lot. I wish things were like they used to be and we could take back time. Who knew we would switch places. I love all the memories we have and am excited to get to make them with our children! You are awesome and could do better!
8- I miss you and am grateful to you and your family growing up you were amazing to me and am so grateful to you now as I look back and can take things that I learned from you and your family and use them with my little family now. I love you and am glad that you found an awesome man to have in your life! We should get together more often!
9- I think I am the luckiest person alive to have such wonderful grandparents as you! You are such amazing examples and have helped to shape the person that I am today! You are always willing to help and never forget about us especially on our birthdays! Thanks for being so amazing!
10- Thanks for being such a great friend/ family. You are amazing and I can not wait for our children to grow up together like we were able! I love you and your amazing little family! Thanks for always wanting to play and talk! I can not wait for this weekend to see you guys again!
wow I already feel a lot better it really is nice to get some of this off my chest!
1 comment:
Yay you started blogging again!!! wahoo im super excited. Love it.
Post a Comment